- Milk. Milk has calcium which acts as metabolic trigger. The University of Tennessee conducted a study which found that people who consumed 1,300mg of calcium per day lost twice as much weight compared to those who did not.
- Whole Grain Cereal. This is a fabulous source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. These substances help a person’s metabolism by keeping insulin levels in the blood low. Insulin spikes make your body think that it is time to store fat in your body.
- Oats. This is another rich source of fiber. This can also help pump up your metabolism. Oatmeal is broken down slowly in the stomach and it does not cause the insulin level in the body to spike. Although oatmeal is typically eaten during breakfast, it can be eaten anytime of the day.
- Cayenne Chiles. These are often ground into cayenne paper. According to a study, eating just one spicy meal a day makes your metabolism rate rise by up to 25%.
- Green Tea. This contains a chemical called EGCG which causes your nervous system and you brain to run faster and burn more calories.
- How to Effectively Lose Stomach Fat (cleansebody.org)