Thermogenic foods or fat burning foods can be a very big help for people who want to lose extra weight. In order to lose 1000 calories per day, there are many things which must be done, among them are to exercise for at least an hour and to watch what you eat and even limit it in some cases. So, if you are on a diet in hopes of losing weight just in time for the summer season, here is a list of fat burning foods. Make sure that you have these foods on your menu. With them you will be hitting two birds with one stone because you will be able to get your fill and lose fat at the same time. These foods offer the best of both worlds.
- Milk. Milk has calcium which acts as metabolic trigger. The University of Tennessee conducted a study which found that people who consumed 1,300mg of calcium per day lost twice as much weight compared to those who did not.
- Whole Grain Cereal. This is a fabulous source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. These substances help a person’s metabolism by keeping insulin levels in the blood low. Insulin spikes make your body think that it is time to store fat in your body.
- Oats. This is another rich source of fiber. This can also help pump up your metabolism. Oatmeal is broken down slowly in the stomach and it does not cause the insulin level in the body to spike. Although oatmeal is typically eaten during breakfast, it can be eaten anytime of the day.
- Cayenne Chiles. These are often ground into cayenne paper. According to a study, eating just one spicy meal a day makes your metabolism rate rise by up to 25%.
- Green Tea. This contains a chemical called EGCG which causes your nervous system and you brain to run faster and burn more calories.
- How to Effectively Lose Stomach Fat (cleansebody.org)