For most of us who are set in our ways, making drastic changes in our lifestyles can be quite intimidating. Especially when it comes to losing weight, maintaining an intense fitness regime and giving up on the foods that you love the most can be extremely difficult in the long run.
After years of inactivity and gorging on junk food, it can come as quite a rude shock for an individual if he has to adorn a pair of running shoes and hit the gym every morning. Eventually the person would cave in to his emotions and probably get back to overeating with a vengeance.
Why put yourself through all that trouble, when you can put yourself on a diet. This is not just any diet, we are talking about the critically acclaimedHCG diet that has been performing miracles for obese people since the 1950s. Yes, the diet is nothing short of miraculous and participants are guaranteed to lose as much as 42 pounds in a span of 6 weeks.
However in order for the HCG diet to effectively take its course, you would need to follow a strict dietary regimen. Below we have devised a set of tips to help you effectively lose weight with the HCG diet program.
- Fresh fruits and veggies – It’s time to give all the high calorie red meat laden junk foods a miss and include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits such as oranges, bananas, watermelons, apples etc and vegetables such carrots, cabbage, lettuce and broccoli are excellent sources of nutrients and vitamins and can be safely consumed as they are very low in calories.
- 8-10 glasses of water – Drinking lots of water also facilitates the process of weight loss while on the HCG diet program. Drink at least 8 to 10 gasses of water a day. This would flush out the toxins from your system and in turn keep your body hydrated.
- Increase your fiber intake – While on the HCG diet a lot of people tend to suffer from digestive problems. This is due to the fact that their fiber intake is not sufficient. Increase your fiber intake by consuming foods that are rich in natural fiber. Vegetables such as cabbage and whole wheat bread are some very good sources of fiber.
- Renounce junk food completely – This is a huge commitment which you would have to make while on the HCG diet. Junk food is your biggest enemy as they are saturated with high amounts of calories and fats.
- Exercise – While on the HCG diet it is safe to do moderate amounts of exercise. A brisk walk or freehand exercises can work wonders for your body and expedite the weight loss process.
If you are not comfortable with HCG injections, you can opt for the HCG diet drops which can be taken orally. The HCG diet drops contain a synthesized version of the hormone known as Sublingual HCG. These drops have been proved to be more effective than the injections. Buy HCG today and give your body a healthy makeover.
- HCG Diet Dangers and Complications (dietcleanse.org)
- Some of the popular issues with the hcg diet (weightlossdietforum.com)